What is DataRobot?
DataRobot is a machine learning platform for automating, assuring, and accelerating predictive analytics, helping data scientists and analysts build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time required by other solutions and is at the heart of most Robotica Machine Learning integrations.
For seasoned data scientists, DataRobot provides a growing library of the latest algorithms and pre-built prototypes for feature extraction and data preparation. It also provides automated ensembling, allowing them to easily select and combine multiple algorithms to rapidly produce more accurate predictive models.
For new data scientists, DataRobot assures best data science practices by automating the selection of the best features, algorithms, and parameter values for building each model, and so eliminating the need for trial-and-error guesswork.
For business data analysts, DataRobot enables and guides a rapid transition from reporting to prediction, empowering them to perform modelling tasks that previously always required highly skilled data scientists and statisticians. And for the business, DataRobot reduces the risk, cost, and time to value in the adoption and expansion of predictive analytics for faster, better decisions. It does this by making machine learning simpler and faster, and by optimising scarce and costly data science skills.
DataRobot was developed by some of the world’s best data scientists, multi-time winners in Kaggle competitions, the World Cup of machine learning. As highly experienced practitioners of predictive analytics in leading enterprises in various industries, DataRobot is the realisation of their vision for making data science more automated and less risky. The company is capitalized and staffed for leadership, growth, and, most importantly, for customer success. Across a growing assortment of industries and applications, DataRobot customers report dramatic improvements in data scientist productivity, prediction accuracy, and backlog reduction.
The DataRobot platform boasts an attractive, intuitive user interface for data scientists and business analysts.
- Drag, drop, profile, and analyse prepared data.
- Study and train automatically selected algorithms.
- Tune, optimise and combine algorithms (if needed).
- Produce, validate and operationalise predictive models.
DataRobot supports collaboration and transparency across the analytics team and beyond.
- Sharable machine learning project folders capture all tasks.
- All team members can review and contribute to shared projects.
- Use existing projects to train new people and jump-start new projects.
- Create a permanent record of of project tasks and activities.
DataRobot can produce almost instant ROI in analytical productivity.
- Spend less time profiling and selecting training data.
- Use less training data without sacrificing model accuracy.
- Build more models with fewer data analysts or scientists.
- Build more accurate models in less time, with less tuning.
- Simplify operationalising optimised predictive models.
DataRobot takes the risk out of production predictive analytics.
- Eliminates common rookie errors by new data scientists.
- Capture and report metadata, algorithms and parameters.
- Preserve and protect project knowledge when staff changes.
- Eliminates guesswork for choosing algorithms and parameters.
Companies of all sizes are discovering the powerful business benefits predictive analytics can bring, but they are also discovering that data science talent is hard to find, costly to acquire, and challenging to retain. They have dug deep data lakes and filled them with promising data that grows old before it can provide any insights. DataRobot breaks the data science backlog by enabling available data scientists and analysts to work faster and smarter, from input data profiling to model development to operational application deployment. It accelerates processing, eliminates tedious time-consuming tasks, and lets everybody focus on solving business, not data science problems.